Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ok. So I'm getting distracted again.

What if unforseen things cause me to go back on a goal/committment/promise that was something that I had decided for myself, but not a bad thing to go back on? Take my decision that I would get through my college years unmarried or unengaged, for example. What if I met someone?
Now don't get all excited or whatever, because thats far from happening. But is it detrimental to my reputation or unethical?
Just a question. Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

MamaS said...

There is that saying that we make plans and God merely laughs...yet I think that if you made that commitment to God (not just to your fellow man) one should think seriously about upholding it. Of course we know that it is better to marry than to stumble so I guess the debate continues. I do know of many that waited upon graduation to marry or get engaged so I don't think it is too farfetched for a youngster, distractable we know you are, to plan on completing his education without an added distraction of marriage. Keep your nose in the books...keep up the good work! S