Monday, April 02, 2007

Twitter-Pated!

I agree, Spring is definatly the season of love. The season where more couples get together than all the other months put together of the school year. Even the most cynical of gruff 3rd years have found their "other half".

Me, I've found my spring love too. Even though I've struggled through bad choices and mistaken loves throughout the year, I'm drifting around on top of the world. I'm in love with God, and the calling he's placed on my life. After stumbling around, God's pulled me up out of the darkness and is teaching me and showing me things that I never thought I would see or learn.

My only regret is that this all had to happen so late in the year, however, I refuse to let this regret hold me back from such a marvelous life that God has for me.

I'll admit, there are some dark spots in this new life, but God's promised us that he is our refuge in times of trouble and even He will work in the trouble times. Recently I've been finding myself purely worshiping God during prayer meetings, even the most serious of cries for help and protection, because I can't come before Him with out being overwhelmed by his glory and majesty. I look at Him, and there's an All-Powerful, All-Knowing, All-Existing God who is beautiful beyond words or ideas, yet he loves us as he is beautiful, and cares for us so much that he makes his throne in each of us and exists and moves and speaks in our specific lives and our fellowship.

I know God is preparing me for some hard work this summer, and the remainder of the school year. He's pushing me further and further out of my comfort zone, and filling me more and more with his love and promises and the desire to know Him and Him ONLY.

Guys, I probably sound absolutely madly obsessed and enthralled. Thing is, I totally am. I'm madly in love, obsessed with his truth, enthralled by his beauty. I wish I could accurately tell you what's in my mind right now, but human language is so inadequate, and even then, i doubt it would make sense. Everyone has their own specially chosen path to follow before they can understand perhaps what I'm feeling and understanding.

Glory and Honour be to the God Most High. Praise Adonai.
Amen

1 comment:

SharpSticks said...

I don't think there is a gift registry for this sort of thing at the Bay. May you have all the gifts of His Spirit abundantly...and congratulations!