Monday, October 23, 2006

Such and Such

Some of you may have noticed my absence online recently. No, I'm not dead. I've just been super focused and super busy with school and extracuricular. I'm actually rather enjoying this state of constant focus and its accompanying feeling of achievement. As a result, I'll probably make limited IM and email access a general rule. Don't feel bad, I'll still be in touch with all you at some point and those of you who I call (with a phone ;) ) or snail mail, I'll continue to do that.

Totally unrelated: I just finished my most recent gem. Its not exactly a diamond. Its more like an amethyst (no relation to my friend Amythest either) still being cut. But I'm proud of it either way. Check it out. http://kidz-church.blogspot.com Its my childrens church site. (I made the tiger banner logo thing btw)

Peace

No comments: