Monday, October 05, 2009

Just a couple things I found written down


I was sorting through my infamous "to do" box of papers and found these two little tidbits. I've forgotten where they came from, but I love them to peices. Therefore, I am blogging it.

The first one is a quote:
"I want to place my ordinary life in the hands of an extraordinary God"
The second one is something I heard somewhere:
"Life is never what you expect. It is everything you need"
And the third one (Okay, I lied) is how do I know that my dream is from God:
Is my dream from God?
1. It requires faith
2. It's going to make a difference in others
3. It comes from your heart
     (some reference was made to the greek word: kardiva which means "the real you")
4. There will be some opposition
     (like doubt, fear, impatience)

That's it.

No comments: