Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Kelowna. Day 4.

The singers are beginning to go crazy and act quite wierd. I think it more my fault than anything that I'm noticing this. Obviously if you're truly insane, you dont really have full knowledge of being insane, you're essentially normal. So I think that being the newbie, I'm grasping to what ever sanity i have left, while others have simply tossed theirs into the wind. I hope I can soon fling my sanity away so i can be sane once again.

Yesterday and today, we've been in Kelowna/Peachland for a show at Bethel Church in Kelowna. Tuesday we spent at Maple Springs Bible Camp just chilling as we didnt really have anything scheduled untill today. Not alot happened at the camp besides work detail for waking up late, pulling a muscle(trampoline), and great food.

Our concert, however, was a full load of challenges and interesting things. The church combined our dinner with an end of school program dinner, which allowed us to meet new people and talk about different things. I always love meeting new people. We had some issues with the sound system which required a call to the Productions Department for some technical expertise. The verdict was both encouraging and unfortunate, we were to either replace a piece of equipment, or cheat the problem by going against normal procedures. Either way, we ended up going with out a hitch. The concert sounded great too, though I was nervous due to the presence of my family sitting behind me. I wish I could write about that too...but I'm just too tired and my daddy needs to go to bed too. Maybe I'll remember to finish this next net access i get this trip.

*hugs from Kelowna*

No comments: