Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Surprises!!!

Well, so far, today's been very interesting. It was my first day on noon hour supervision at Caronport Elemenary. More to it than I initially thought. Here kids are allowed to go home for lunch with permission from parents, so theres about 25 kids from out of caronport that stay to eat. So my job begins with a form of attendance, making sure all the kids are there and such. Then from there I have to make sure theres none of that unsafe climbing, beating, choking, eating, etc. and make sure this CUTE little boy eats as much of his meal as possible (apparently he's on strict diets or something like that). Very good school, in the sense that there are not "bad" kids who misbehave for misbehaving.

The surprises today were, a letter from the Poo(h) Collector's Society stating my lifetime membership. (thanks Auntie S. from Membership Services) and a mysteriously delivered Hard drive for my laptop. Havent tested it yet. I'm half expecting it to disappear. But when a hard drive for a laptop arrives in the village of caronport from London Ontario, it does come as a bit of a shock. So if anyone knows anything about it, let me know...I'm curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your membership letter arrived. Hopefully, so too did your Monkey Poo(h) and your official certificate of membership (suitable for framing and prominent display)!
Auntie S. (Membership Services)