Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Music Wish list

So now that I'm a starving student, I think I'm going to start a music wish list. Most of you know how much I love music. Now combined with my current endevours, I've run accross music that I'd love to use in kids ministry, but also listen to outside of church too. And here they are.

Here I am to Worship for Kids (1/2/3) -- A Worship Together CD
Kid Hitz -- Brentwood Records
Absolute Modern Worship for Kids -- Fervent Records
iWorship Kids (1/2) -- Integrity
Youth Power Praise --
Shout to the Lord Kids (1/2/3) --
Any of the more recent Promiseland CD's

--

And some CD's I'd love that arent ministry related...
CRAIG PHILIPS & DEAN!!!!!
Big Daddy Weave
FFH
Elevate
Shane and Shane
Any Worship Compilations

Yeah... i kinda feel self-centered doing this, but I dont think there's a law against doing that...

2 comments:

stubbs said...

Haha Dan your funny
Whens your birthday man
we all miss you

Dan said...

April 5th is my birthday...
I miss you guys too!